Thursday, August 29, 2013

On the art of the Internet and celebrating darkness

You may be surprised to learn I have a pretty dark, sardonic side that I express through self-reflexive sarcastic #Internet #memes.

I encourage everyone to not only explore her darkness, but to revel in it.

And yes, I do hate everything right now. Everything everything. This site is currently down for scheduled maintenance. (I can see the humor in this.)

I think the moral of the Wizard of Oz is that we are all good and wicked witches with #fabulous #sparkly #shoes. Sometimes, in our searches for home or pathways made of gold or wizards behind the curtain, a house falls on us, and fucking ruins our goddamn #manicures. That's enough to be pretty pissed about.

Hexes for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment